Firefighters have tackled a blaze at a house in West Lothian.
Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service were called to the terraced house in Raeburn Rigg, Livingston, at around 8.55am on Friday.
A 45-year-old man was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene of the blaze, which is believed to have started in the roof of the property.
Eleven firefighters used breathing apparatuses to tackle the flames, which they managed to extinguish by 10.30am.
The ambulance service arrived shortly after 9am to administer oxygen to the occupant of the house.
The fire service is currently investigating the cause of the blaze.
People who read this story also read
- Businessman had shotgun licence revoked after 14 driving offences
- Man accused of stoning and kicking seagull to death at his home
- Hamster dumped in exercise ball and left in shopping basket at Asda
- Rangers administrators 'terminate £25m deal with Ticketus'
- 22-year-old sports student collapses and dies of heart attack