The future of the Scottish Labour Party was the focus on discussion on Scotland Tonight.
Tuesday’s edition of the show looked at the implications of Colin Smyth leaving his General Secretary post next month.
More About Scotland Tonight
- Has Yes Scotland done enough to make the case for independence?
- Should the ten First Division clubs break away and form SPL2?
- Watch a live stream of Scotland Tonight: Scotland's current affairs show
- Can anything be done to save Scotland's endangered species?
- How can we protect ourselves from the threat of terrorist attacks?
- How relevant is sectarianism to life in modern Scotland?
- Should Scotland vote Yes or No for a brighter economic future?