STV is showing Scotland's nightly current affairs programme live online every night.
The programme presented by John MacKay and Rona Dougall is available to viewers throughout the UK.
It features the most topical political and cultural subjects of the day - and most importantly we want to hear your comments and views.
The live stream will appear on this page shortly before the programme starts. You can join in with the discussion in the studio using social media on Facebook or on Twitter using the hashtag #scotnight.
This stream is available for desktop and iPad users. Mobile users should switch to the standard desktop version of the site to enjoy the stream.
You can follow and join in the discussion in the studio using the box below:
More About Scotland Tonight
- Has Yes Scotland done enough to make the case for independence?
- Should the ten First Division clubs break away and form SPL2?
- Can anything be done to save Scotland's endangered species?
- How can we protect ourselves from the threat of terrorist attacks?
- Should Scotland vote Yes or No for a brighter economic future?
- How relevant is sectarianism to life in modern Scotland?
- What would impact of independence be for pensions and savings?
People who read this story also read
- Nicola Sturgeon and Michael Moore clash in independence debate
- Scots hacker who targeted Pentagon and NHS detained for two years
- Labour candidate refuses to say if party would reverse college cuts
- Denis Healey: Westminster 'worried stiff' about losing North Sea oil
- Is independence the key to a more prosperous and fairer country?