A number of homes and a pub on Shetland were evacuated following a suspected gas leak.
The alarm was raised at a property in the Mossbank area on Friday morning shortly after 11am.
Police set up a 100m cordon around the property.
It is believed that up to four homes and a pub were evacuated.
A Northern Constabulary spokeswoman said: "A 100m cordon has been established as it is believed there may be a gas leak in the property.
"It is not mains gas, but a gas bottle."
The cordon was taken down at around 12.30pm on Friday.
A man was found at the property and was taken to hospital for medical treatment.
People who read this story also read
- Tributes to 18-year-old girl who died after car crashes into tree
- Union's concern over contract change for lifeline ferry service
- Woman 'stabbed housemate to death' after 'playing sexual games'
- Body found in Highland river identified as woman missing since March
- Fears of norovirus break-out after wards closed at two hospitals