Donald Trump has released the first pictures of how the club house at his luxury Aberdeenshire golf resort will look.
The single storey granite building has been designed to complement the nearby MacLeod House, formerly Menie House.
The championship golf course is now nearing completion with bookings being taken to tee off from July next year.
The first phase of road building is due to commence soon.
However, the clubhouse has failed to impress Scotland's Green MSPs.
Green co-leader Patrick Harvie said: "It doesn't much matter whether Trump builds the most beautiful clubhouse in the world or a tacky little Disneyworld sham.
"The fact is that most people on ordinary incomes won't even see inside - this development is not being built for them.
"Trump's vision is one where the super-rich fly in for a round of golf and drinks at the bar before jetting off again, and the most that local people might get is the chance to carry their bags.
"Trump can spend as much money as he likes on 'luxurious Scottish interiors' but the stunning Scottish outdoors that he's bulldozing is completely priceless."
More About Donald Trump
- Donald Trump brands Alex Salmond ‘two-faced’ over wind turbines
- Alex Salmond: Trump will 'have to find a reason for going to court'
- Vince Cable defends Scottish Government over Trump row wind farm
- Petition for inquiry into Trump estate reaches 12,500 signatures
- JK Rowling and Donald Trump captured in three decades of Napier photography
- Scotland should be grateful having Donald Trump tell us what to do
- Donald Trump's 'blasphemous' tweet complaint rejected by watchdog