Around 55 firefighters have been tackling a serious fire at a Chinese restaurant in Aberdeen for around three hours.
The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service were alerted to the blaze at Jimmy Chung's on the Esplanade at around 4.20am on Thursday.
Police have closed the road between New Pier Road and Beach Boulevard.
Firefighters, wearing breathing apparatus and using four jets, attended in the incident and were still on scene at 7.30am.
It is understood that no persons were inside or have been injured as a result of the fire.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
People who read this story also read
- Hidden network of underground tunnels discovered in sand dunes
- Appeal after woman punched by man in unprovoked attack on train
- Fitness instructor accused of mistreating girl on sports trip
- Four taken to hospital after vehicles collide on Perthshire road
- Man seriously injured after jumping from burning top floor flat