A motorcyclist has been injured after coming off his bike during a crash.
The red and black off road bike and a black Vauxhall Meriva collided on Hilton Road in Aberdeen just after 6pm on Thursday.
The 21-year-old rider came off his motorcycle in the crash and had to be treated for non life threatening injuries. The woman driving the Vauxhall was not injured.
The road was closed for several hours and diversions put in place as police carried out an investigation into the collision.
Sergeant Warnock appealed for witnesses to the crash.
He said: "A white Ford Focus was seen travelling with the motorcyclist immediately prior to the collision and if anyone has information on either vehicle’s movements they should contact police."
Anyone with information is asked to contact Police Scotland on 101.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
People who read this story also read
- Prisoners in new jail attacked fellow inmates and staff 165 times
- Two people seriously injured in early morning crash in Moray
- 'Unexplained' death: Police identify body found in wooded area
- UKIP candidate for Dunfermline by-election in nomination bungle
- A9 reopened after three vehicle-collision caused major disruption