Power has been restored to homes hit by a blackout on a number of islands.
The last properties were reconnected shortly after midnight on the Orkney islands, according to energy providers Scottish and Southern Energy (SSE).
Power had been lost to about 950 customers on North Ronaldsay, Eday, Shapinsay, Stronsay and Sanday from around 4.30pm on Friday.
Most households were reconnected by about 11.30pm yesterday while engineers connected the remainder with mobile generation.
The Orkney local emergency group met and to ensure any vulnerable people affected by the power outage got the assistance they need.
A spokesman for SSE said the cause is being investigated.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
People who read this story also read
- Roads to be closed ahead of demolition of power station chimney
- Council to fly LGBT rainbow flag after dispute over Pride support
- Pensioner charged after alleged child abduction bid outside Tesco
- STV cameras help unravel mystery of castle's secret chamber
- Shellfish harvesting halted after 70 show symptoms of food poisoning