STV Local has teamed up with the Scottish SPCA’s north-east rehoming centre at Drumoak in an effort to help find new owners for a variety of animals. Every week we will feature one of the animals in need of a loving new home.
This week we turn our attention to Dodger the cat, who is looking for his forever home having spent more than three months in the care of the animal charity.
Claire Gordon from the Scottish SPCA said: "Dodger is a lovely cat who has sadly spent over 100 days in the care of the Scottish SPCA’s Aberdeenshire Animal Rescue and Rehoming Centre at Drumoak.
"He’s a handsome big fella who appears to have been in the wars before being rescued. Dodger is an independent cat who would enjoy a rural home with plenty of space for him to explore the great outdoors.
"He’s very friendly and affectionate with people but he isn’t fond of other animals.
"Tickles, rubs under the chin and cuddles aplenty are what Dodger is looking for. A quiet home without young children would suit him best."
If you can give Dodger the forever home he needs, then please call the Scottish SPCA Animal Helpline on 03000 999 999 and ask to be connected to the Aberdeenshire Centre.
More About Animals
- Photography exhibition puts the city's unwanted pets in the frame
- Cats found in cemetery with note stating their owner had died
- Pregnant cat found struggling in blizzards gives birth to six kittens
- Butterfly centre to fight back after insect's ‘catastrophic’ year
- Hundreds of dead puffins have washed up on east coast beaches
- Baxter the Borders Donkey takes to the Playhouse stage for Carmen debut
- There's a certain something in the air at Edinburgh Zoo's new event