Aberdeen goalkeeper Jason Brown is due to appear in court again to face driving allegations next month.
The 30-year-old Welsh international star was charged with driving without an appropriate licence close to the AFC stadium in the summer.
He is further claimed to have used a vehicle without insurance on the same day.
The case against the former Cardiff City and Leeds United goalie called at Aberdeen's Justice of the Peace Court on Tuesday and was continued without plea again until next month.
The AFC player is not thought to have been at the hearing.
Brown is alleged to have committed the driving offences on the city's Pittodrie Street on August 9.
People who read this story also read
- Body found in wooded area in search for 26-year-old missing man
- Family in appeal to help find missing 26-year-old Highland man
- Court security guard hit woman over the head with hammer
- School bus driver left pupil asleep in vehicle parked at depot
- Body of man found beside busy road in Aberdeen prompts police appeal