Thousands of people turned out to celebrate Team GB's Olympic success on Sunday with an open-topped bus parade through the centre of Aberdeen.
Gold medal winners canoeist Tim Baillie, rower Katherine Grainger and Paralympic cyclist Neil Fachie boarded an open-topped bus and visited the post boxes painted gold in their honour.
They were joined by swimmer Hannah Miley, shooter Jennifer McIntosh and Paralympic cyclist Lora Turnham.
The event, which was organised by Aberdeen City Council and Aberdeenshire Council, began at the Castlegate where people had a chance to meet the athletes and take photos.
All of the action from the parade was captured as it happened in the blog below.
More About Olympics parade
- Day in quotes: Edinburgh Parade and Sir Chris Hoy's Freedom of the City
- Edinburgh’s parade in pictures, Tweets and Olympic medals
- Sir Chris Hoy receives the Freedom of the City of Edinburgh
- Capturing the spirit of the Olympic Games in Aberdeen [Gallery]
- Gongs of praise for Sir Chris Hoy's Olympic homecoming [Video]
- Aberdeen Olympic parade: open-top bus cheered through streets of Saltires
- How the north-east's Olympic heroes have inspired a generation to believe