A woman who sparked a police appeal after going missing from her north-east home has been found.
Sandra Wiseman, 55, was reported missing from her home in the Longate area of Peterhead during the early hours of Monday morning.
Grampian Police confirmed she had since been traced “safe and well”.
A police spokeswoman said: “Grampian Police would like to thank members of the public for their assistance.”
People who read this story also read
- First snow of autumn falls on Britain's highest peak as temperatures fall
- Police in appeal to trace missing 22-year-old man in Aberdeen
- Shoals of tuna spotted off Western Isles as sea temperatures rise
- Man missing for three weeks from Edinburgh home found 'safe and well'
- Health chiefs feared killer Webster would burn down hospital