A motorcyclist is being treated in hospital after his bike collided with a car in Aberdeenshire.
The crash, involving a black Volkswagen Golf and a black Yamaha motorbike, happened on the A96 south of Huntly near the Thomastown junction at about 2.15pm on Saturday.
The man was taken to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary with suspected neck injuries, which police believe may be life-threatening.
Grampian Police said the driver of the car was not hurt and no one else was involved.
The road has been closed and diversions are in place.
People who read this story also read
- Teenager left with broken leg after car collided with a tractor
- Thousands of visitors expected to attend city’s Doors Open Day
- Sir Chris Hoy leads thousands of cyclists on city’s first Sky Ride event
- New Archbishop of Glasgow formally installed during inaugural mass
- Police officer cleared of lying under oath after five-day trial