A disabled man has been left housebound after his wheelchair was stolen.
The chair was taken from a flat on Rousay Place, Aberdeen, on Monday.
Grampian Police said the theft had occurred between midday on Sunday and 9.30am on Monday.
A police spokesperson said: "We are looking for any information in relation to the recovery of the wheelchair.
"The wheelchair, which is black in colour, is brand new and the theft has greatly impacted on the quality of the owner's life, causing him to be housebound.
"If anyone has any information which may help, please contact us immediately."
Grampian Police can be contacted on 0845 600 5 700 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
People who read this story also read
- 40 firefighters battling major blaze after sawdust catches fire at woodyard
- Man suffers head injuries during 'unprovoked' assault in city
- Man killed girlfriend in crash after 'moment's lapse' in concentration
- Football fans warned to obey rules ahead of Peterhead vs Rangers clash
- Pet dog killed in hit and run incident at pedestrian crossing