A woman reported missing from her home without her medication has been traced by police.
Concerns were raised for 23-year-old Susan Anderson after she was last seen on Tuesday evening in the George Street area of Aberdeen.
Grampian Police had said it was "anxious" to trace Ms Anderson as she has a medical condition and is required to take regular medication.
A police spokesman said: “Grampian Police can confirm that she has been traced safe and well.”
He also thanked the public and media for their assistance.
People who read this story also read
- Oor Wullie garden ornament stolen from garden mysteriously returns
- Teenager treated in hospital after 'unprovoked' attack by woman in street
- Cyclist who died in collision with car is identified by police
- Sunshine set to heat up parts of Scotland after stormy start to August
- Vandals target postbox painted gold for Andy Murray's Olympic medal