Concern is increasing for a woman reported missing from her home without her medication .
Susan Anderson was last seen on Tuesday evening in the George Street area of Aberdeen.
The force said she has a medical condition and is required to take regular medication.
Grampian Police said they are "anxious" to trace Ms Anderson.
She is described as being of stocky build, with black bobbed hair and when last seen was wearing a bright blue top with a leopard print heart on the front, over a long jumper. She was also wearing black boots and jeans.
A police spokeswoman said: "It may be that Susan is in the Peterhead area and police are appealing for her to contact them or alternatively a family member to confirm that she is safe and well.”
Any person who believes they may know where Ms Anderson is should contact Grampian Police on 0845 600 5 700.
People who read this story also read
- Male stripper 'recklessly exposed himself at busy city restaurant'
- Dog fighting for survival after spending eight days lying by dead owner
- Lord provost condemns 'mindless vandalism' of city war memorial
- Woman raped in her home after night out knew her attacker
- Man who murdered friend over 'that's not what yer ma said' joke is jailed