The funeral of an RAF pilot killed in a Tornado jet crash will take place on Friday.
Flight Lieutenant Adam Mark Sanders will be laid to rest at St Aidan’s Church at RAF Lossiemouth at 12noon.
The 27-year-old was one of four personnel from RAF Lossiemouth involved in the incident in which two Tornado GR4s came down in the Moray Firth on July 3.
Flight Lieutenant Hywel Poole, 28, and Squadron Leader Samuel Bailey, 26, also died in the accident.
A fourth member of the flight crew is recovering from his injuries in hospital in Aberdeen.
People who read this story also read
- Brothers who murdered man and burned his body are jailed for life
- Welsh pilot who died in Tornado jet crash in Moray Firth is laid to rest
- Motorcyclist fighting for his life after collision with lorry
- Woman taken to hospital with head injuries after car and tractor crash
- Man who murdered friend and dumped body in landfill site is jailed