A motorcyclist has died in a one-vehicle collision in Aberdeenshire.
The incident happened on the A920 Wartle to Culsalmond/Colpy Road at around 3.30pm.
The male rider of the motorcycle, believed to be in his 40s, died at the scene.
The road is currently closed while an investigation into the incident takes place.
A Grampian Police spokesman said: "Local diversions are in place at the Drum of Wartle junction of the B9001 with A920 and at the junction of the Tocher road with the A920."
People who read this story also read
- Grandmother killed and two children injured in head-on crash on A90
- Two men accused of walking naked across Tay Road Bridge
- Search ends as body of 16-year-old boy swept out to sea is recovered
- Family pays tribute to grandmother who died in road collision
- Police chiefs 'shocked' as someone caught speeding every two minutes