A 10-year-old boy and a motorcyclist were injured in a two-vehicle crash in Aberdeenshire.
The boy was a passenger on the Honda bike, which collided with a Renault Clio on an unclassified road near Turriff.
The 59-year-old motorcyclist was airlifted to hospital with a serious leg injury and the boy was taken to Aberdeen Royal Children’s Hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
The incident happened around 5pm on Tuesday.
People who read this story also read
- 72-year-old butcher caused head-on crash by driving on wrong side of road
- Plane heading to Aberdeen makes emergency landing in Newcastle
- Man 'struck by train' found dead near Forres station
- Aberdeen to host Manchester United at Pittodrie in benefit match
- Grandmother subjected granddaughter to five-year catalogue of neglect