A 17-year-old girl who was reported missing from her home in the north-east has been traced by police.
Grampian Police said Nicole Margaret Bain has now been found "safe and well".
Nicole was reported missing from her address in Fraserburgh after she was last seen on Sunday, July 15, by a member of the public.
Police said there was “some concern” for the teenager as she made a 999 call to police on the same day she was seen, but the call was terminated before a message was passed.
People who read this story also read
- Drug dealer rapist subjected victim to 'violent and persistent' attack
- Schoolgirl takes first steps just days after life-changing operation
- Concern grows for 16-year-old boy missing from home in Dundee
- Funeral of RAF pilot killed in Tornado jet crash to take place
- Police trace patient who went missing from psychiatric hospital