A patient who was reported missing from an Aberdeen psychiatric hospital has been traced safe and well.
Police were anxious to trace John McInnes Redfern, who was last seen by staff at Royal Cornhill Hospital around 8pm on Sunday.
However a Grampian Police spokesman said on Tuesday morning that they had managed to trace the 50-year-old.
He said: “Grampian Police can confirm that John McInnes Redfern, who was reported missing from Royal Cornhill Hospital, Aberdeen on Sunday has been traced safe and well.”
People who read this story also read
- Teenage girl reported missing from north-east traced 'safe and well'
- Man charged with attempted murder following street disturbance
- Man 'struck by train' found dead near Forres station
- Historic north-east pool could be restored to its former glory
- New £500,000 toilet block at country park destroyed in 'suspicious' fire