A 50-year-old man has been reported missing from Aberdeen’s Royal Cornhill Hospital.
John McInnes Redfern was last seen around 8pm on Sunday by staff at the psychiatric hospital.
He is described as being 5ft 9in in height, of slim build with short, fair or blonde coloured hair.
He was wearing dark coloured waterproof trousers and jacket over a black hooded top, black T-shirt and black trainers.
Anyone who believes they may know the whereabouts of Mr Redfern is asked to contact Grampian Police on 0845 600 5 700 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if wishing to remain anonymous.
People who read this story also read
- Police found drug addict's £74,000 heroin stash at his parents' home
- Hillwalker found dead near peak of mountain is named by police
- Woman in court after causing car crash which killed close friend
- Twitchers in a flap as two rare white sparrows appear in Moray garden
- Mountain rescue join search for 77-year-old man missing from home