Police officers are spending a third day combing the area around a flat where a woman’s body was found earlier his week.
Two women have already been arrested in connection with the death of Amanda Leiper, 38, in Aberdeen.
Her body was discovered in a flat on the city's Park Road on Wednesday morning just before 6am.
Detectives have spent the last few days trying to piece together what happened to Mrs Leiper in her final few hours.
Her death is still being treated as unexplained.
Officers have been searching bushes, bins and drain pipes in an effort to find evidence.
An area at the rear of the flat, containing a communal garden and car park, has been kept off limits to residents since the incident.
The women are due to appear at Aberdeen Sheriff Court in connection with Ms Leiper's death.
People who read this story also read
- Aberdonian sinks first hole-in-one at Trump International Golf Links
- Delivery lorry bursts into flames on A9 closing part of the road
- Police warn derby day football fans that they must have tickets
- Sweet Dreams for Annie Lennox as she unveils exhibition of her life
- Bomb scare at Trump International Golf Links 24 hours before opening