A pensioner who was reported missing from his home in Aberdeenshire has been found.
Grampian Police said there had been concerns for the safety of Peter McWilliam, 67, after he disappeared from his home in Banchory, near Aberdeen.
An appeal for information as to his whereabouts was issued on Tuesday morning but Mr McWilliam was later traced.
A police spokeswoman said: "Grampian Police can confirm that Peter McWilliam who was reported missing from his home address in Banchory has been traced safe and well."
People who read this story also read
- Hillwalker found dead near peak of mountain is named by police
- Thousands of pounds worth of kitchen appliances stolen in Aberdeenshire
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash after bike careers off road
- Estranged husband stabbed man who returned home with his wife
- More than 30 charged following weekend police operation in Aberdeen