Three people have been arrested after thousands of pounds worth of drugs were discovered in a vehicle on a busy dual-carriageway.
Grampian Police officers made the discovery on Wednesday after stopping a car on the A90 Dundee-Aberdeen road.
Officers recovered £9000 of crack cocaine from the vehicle which had been heading north.
A police spokesman said: “Two men aged 23 and 18, and a female aged 25, all from England, have been arrested in connection with the recovery and are due to appear at Aberdeen Sheriff Court.”
They are due to appear in court on Friday.
People who read this story also read
- 41-year-old woman attacked during robbery in Aberdeen street
- Two men cut free from car after it ploughs into wall and overturns
- Investigation launched after fire breaks out at Aberdeenshire flats
- Showery weekend forecast as revellers head to T in the Park festival
- Hotel blast compensation claim hearing is postponed until 2014