A car was targeted in a petrol bomb attack in Aberdeen.
Fire crews were called to Ivanhoe Road in Garthdee after a red Ford Fiesta was set alight on Friday morning.
It is understood a bottle containing petrol was found inside the car.
A Grampian Police spokesman said: “We are investigating a fire-raising incident. We were called to the scene in the early hours of Friday morning.
“After the fire was put out by Grampian Fire and Rescue Service, the vehicle was taken away for further investigation. Inquiries are ongoing.”
Officers are appealing for anyone with information about the incident, or who may have been in the area at the time, to contact Grampian Police on 0845 600 5700 or anonymously at Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
People who read this story also read
- Nine school buses ordered off the road due to serious defects
- Andy Murray forced to change Wimbledon shorts after ball slip
- Doctor faces being struck off after trying to entice children into car
- Ex-Rangers owner Craig Whyte's firm wound up over unpaid roofing bill
- Woman is treated in hospital after blaze breaks out in rural home