A woman has been taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation following a fire in Aberdeenshire.
Emergency crews were called to a residential property on the B9031 at the junction with the A98 and Dubford Crossroads at 3.50am on Monday.
A Scottish Ambulance Service spokesman said the woman was taken to Chalmers Hospital in Banff.
Diversions were in place and motorists travelling in the area were warned to expect delays.
A Grampian Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said an investigation into the blaze would be carried out later today.
People who read this story also read
- Four out of five young Scots relying on ‘cash point parents’
- Nun 'force-fed boy Marmite and physically abused him' in care home
- Petrol bomb attack on vehicle in Aberdeen is probed by police
- Man found guilty of causing crash that killed mother of two
- Nine school buses ordered off the road due to serious defects