Two people are due to appear in court after police seized £4000 worth of drugs in a north-east town.
A 32-year-old man and a 17-year-old woman, both from Fraserburgh, have been charged in connection with the supply of Class B drugs.
They are both due to appear at Peterhead Sheriff Court on Friday.
Grampian Police recovered the substance and related paraphernalia after carrying out a search warrant at a property on Marconi Road in Fraserburgh on Thursday.
Sergeant Colin Houston, who led the operation, said: "The search warrant was executed as a result of intelligence received from the local community and a quantity of class B drugs with an estimated street value of £4000 was recovered.
“Grampian Police will continue to act on information provided to us by the local residents to tackle the criminal activities of dealers throughout Aberdeenshire.
“I would urge anyone who believes they may have information about drug dealing within their area to contact Grampian Police on 0845 600 5700 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if you wish to remain anonymous."
People who read this story also read
- Dundee United vow to block Rangers' readmission to SPL next season
- £80,000 raised to bring cancer-stricken girl stranded in Mexico home to die
- Rapist attacked two women in same city centre street in 15 minutes
- Rangers crisis: Judge orders inquiry into club's administrators
- Marchers commemorating Battle of Bannockburn told to lay down their arms