Police are anxious to trace a Polish man who has not been seen for 20 days.
Dariusz Kaminski, 34, who also goes by the name Darek Kamisk, was last seen in the George Street area of Aberdeen on June 1 by a former work colleague.
Police wish to contact Mr Kaminski to ensure his safety and to encourage him to contact his sister, in Poland, with whom he has had no contact since March.
Dariusz is described as being 5ft 9in, of slim build and has short, dark coloured hair.
Police are appealing for Dariusz to contact them or alternatively a family member to confirm that he is safe and well.
Any person who believes they may know the whereabouts of Dariusz is asked to contact Grampian Police on 0845 600 5 700 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if wishing to remain anonymous.
People who read this story also read
- Drugs worth more than £500,000 recovered during police operation
- Willie Miller sacked as Aberdeen FC announces major boardroom changes
- Dog walker suffers burns and pet killed after being struck by lightning
- Adventurer Mark Beaumont receives honorary degree from Dundee University
- Bar manager fined £400 for bursting customer’s nose in pub brawl