Organisers of an Aberdeenshire agricultural show have taken to music to promote this year’s event.
More than 10,000 people have viewed the Echt Show Song on YouTube in the space of a few days.
Sung to the tune of Take That’s The Flood, the promotional video highlights everything the Echt Show has to offer.
The making of the video was a real community event and features everyone from local young farmers to children and choir members.
Show secretary Julia O’Keeffe said: “We need to encourage people to come to agricultural shows to keep them alive.
“We are a small community with a big heart and we love for people to come and see us and visit us, and that’s why I think it’s important to keep these things alive in our local communities.”
The Echt Show takes place on Saturday, July 14. An evening of entertainment is taking place the night before, which will feature a live performance of the Echt Show Song.
For more details about the Echt Show go to www.echtshow.co.uk.
People who read this story also read
- Trial over £5 of drugs abandoned after a year and five court sessions
- Pedestrian who died after being struck by a bus on A96 is named
- Teenage girl who went missing at RockNess found safe and well
- Politicians turn down surprise invitation to tour Trump golf course
- Hospital ordered to improve infection control after inspection