A driver has been cut free from his car after a crash on the A82 in the Highlands.
The man has been taken to Raigmore Hospital in Inverness with suspected spinal injuries following the crash on the A82.
His car left the road at Lochend at around 10am on Friday.
Three fire engines, all from Inverness, were sent to the scene.
A Highland Fire & Rescue Service spokeswoman said: "There was one vehicle involved. Crews used cutting gear and spreaders to release one male casualty."
A Northern Constabulary spokeswoman said: "The extent of the drivers injuries are not known at present. The road will be closed for a short period while the vehicle is recovered."
People who read this story also read
- Woman 'stabbed housemate to death' after 'playing sexual games'
- Nearly 240 staff laid off a week after building firm goes bust
- Woman and three children injured after 'serious' crash between car and van
- One person missing and 15 others evacuated after fire at terraced houses
- Ditched helicopter recovered from North Sea and brought ashore