A man has appeared in court charged with causing the death of a motorcyclist on a Highland road.
Charles Singleton, 74, died when his motorbike collided with a car on the A82 road near Spean Bridge on Tuesday.
The biker, from Kettering, Northamptonshire, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident, at Achnabobane.
Duncan Stewart appeared at Fort William Sheriff Court on Wednesday charged in connection with the crash.
He is accused of causing death by driving while disqualified.
The 62-year-old, from Spean Bridge, made no plea and was released on bail.
A major 162-mile diversion was put in place while the road was closed in both directions for more than four after the crash.
People who read this story also read
- Woman driver dies after car hits a tree on busy commuter road
- Faulty helicopter airlifted from one of Scotland's highest mountains
- Motorcyclist dies after crash which caused 160-mile diversion
- Baby missing after falling overboard from ferry and plunging into sea
- Helicopter carrying 14 people ditches into the North Sea off Aberdeen