A man is due to appear in court following a fatal crash between a car and a motorbike.
Charles Singleton, 74, died when his motorbike collided with a car on the A82 road near Spean Bridge on Tuesday.
The biker, from Kettering, Northamptonshire, was pronounced dead at the scene of the accident, which happened at Achnabobane, at around 9.30am.
A major 162-mile diversion was put in place while the road was closed in both directions for around four-and-a-half hours.
A Northern Constabulary spokeswoman confirmed that a man in his 60s is due to appear at Fort William Sheriff Court on Wednesday.
It is understood he has not been charged with causing the fatal accident, but with road traffic offences which came to light as a result of the incident.
People who read this story also read
- Motorcyclist dies after crash which caused 160-mile diversion
- Road reopens 20 hours after two-vehicle crash which killed motorcyclist
- Man abducted from city centre street then dumped in countryside
- Faulty helicopter airlifted from one of Scotland's highest mountains
- Helicopter carrying 14 people ditches into the North Sea off Aberdeen