A missing Hungarian student on a camping trip has been found dead on the Isle of Lewis.
Tamás Gádor was reported missing last week while he was visiting the Herbridean island.
The 27-year-old's body was found in the Dalmore area on Saturday.
Northern Constabulary said on Monday that a post-mortem examination confirmed the body was that of Mr Gador.
The missing man's father Peter had recently travelled to the area after his son's disappearance.
Mr Gádor had been reported missing last Wednesday after failing to attend accommodation he had arranged to stay in following a camping trip in Lewis.
People who read this story also read
- Body discovered on Isle of Lewis by police searching for Hungarian student
- Canoe accident father 'thought children were wearing lifejackets'
- Hillwalker who died after slipping from a path on Ben Nevis named by police
- 17-year-old student who died in car crash is named by police
- The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh to open new library at Aberdeen University