Three people have been injured after a van and car collided on a busy trunk road.
Emergency services were called to the scene on the A82 Ballachulish to Tyndrum road at the Bridge of Orchy at around 3.15pm on Thursday.
Two people had to be cut free from the wreckage and one was flown by helicopter to hospital in Fort William. The other two victims are being transported by ambulance.
A spokesman for the Scottish Ambulance Service said none of the injuries were thought to be life-threatening.
The road is currently closed but fire and medical crews have now left the scene.
A police spokeswoman: "We received a report of a two vehicles involved in a road crash.
"Two people from one vehicle and one from and another vehicle have been injured."
Diversions were put in place along the A828 to Connel then A85 to Tyndrum, before at around 6pm one lane of the A82 was reopened to allow traffic to pass.
The road was eventually cleared shortly after 9pm.
People who read this story also read
- Proposed £20m supermarket expected to create 500 new jobs
- Teenage sex attacker sought after assaulting two women in ten hours
- No inquiry into deaths of Russian family who jumped from 15th storey flat
- Rolls-Royce closing East Kilbride plant and relocating to Renfrewshire
- Family of vulnerable missing man 'extremely worried' for his safety