A woman was airlifted to hospital after falling on to rocks on the shore of Loch Ness.
Aberdeen Coastguard received a call reporting a casualty on the shore about two miles north of Foyers at around 2.30pm on Sunday.
An RNLI lifeboat was called to the scene.
The woman was taken to Raigmore Hospital in Inverness by an RAF rescue helicopter.
People who read this story also read
- Man dies after falling overboard from ferry into the North Sea
- Andy Murray delivers another gold: Postbox painted in honour of tennis ace
- Man charged with raping three women and running brothel
- Is this the picture that proves the Loch Ness monster really exists?
- Body found at beauty spot is thought to be that of missing woman