A man who died in suspicious circumstances at his home in the Highlands has been named by police.
Mark Hunter, 37, from Inverness, was found dead in a house in the city on Friday morning.
A report has now been sent to the procurator fiscal.
Police said Mr Hunter's death is suspicious and are looking for anyone who may have seen or heard any kind of disturbance in the area to contact them.
People who read this story also read
- Endangered pearl mussels stolen from remote area of Outer Hebrides
- Left handed golfers from around the globe take part in championships
- Man raped one woman and kicked another in the face, knocking out her teeth
- Alistair Darling warns ending Union 'irrevocable' at Better Together launch
- Flotilla of yachts arrive in Shetland for annual summer race