Police are concerned for the safety of a woman who has gone missing from the grounds of a hospital.
Rona MacLean, 47, was last seen at about 5.30pm on Wednesday at Dykebar Hospital in Paisley.
Strathclyde Police said Ms MacLean, originally from Benbecula in the Western Isles, suffers from mental health issues and has not taken essential medication since she disappeared.
She is described as white, about 5ft 6ins, of medium build with brown collar-length hair. She is described as having a tan and "gaunt" facial features.
She is thought to be wearing a three-quarter length coat, three-quarter length trousers and a blue hat and carrying a satchel handbag and carrier bag.
Inspector Eddie Gray, of Paisley Police Office, said Ms MacLean's family were becoming increasingly concerned for her welfare.
He said: "I would ask anyone who has seen Rona or knows of her whereabouts, to contact Paisley Police Office on 0141 532 5900 or their local police office as a matter of urgency.
"I would also ask if she is able, that Mrs MacLean herself contact police to assure us that she is safe and well."
People who read this story also read
- Astonishing lightning fork makes its mark on Glasgow skyline
- Murder probe as 37-year-old dies and man is injured in flat 'altercation'
- Rapist attacked two women in same city centre street in 15 minutes
- Crematorium worker investigated over theft of 'gold' from human ashes
- Teenager stabbed foster carer to death after being grounded