Concern is growing for a man who has gone missing after failing to return from work.
David Headley, from the Newbridge area of Edinburgh, was last seen at work in Coatbridge at around 7.40pm on Wednesday.
Since then he has not returned home or been in touch with his family.
The 46-year-old works for First Choice Property Management and is travelling in a van marked with the company name.
It is thought he may be in the Tongue area of Sutherland and police are searching for him across the country.
Mr Headley is white, 6ft 4ins tall and heavily built with grey eyes, short black hair and a tanned complexion. He has scars on his scalp and the back of his head.
When he was last seen he was wearing a blue polo shirt and was driving a blue Ford Tourneo Connect van.
A spokesman for Lothian and Borders Police said: "Our enquiries have led us to believe Mr Headley is travelling to the north of Scotland. However, officers have not yet been able to locate him.
"We would ask that he make contact with a friend, loved one or police as soon as possible and let us know he is safe and well.
"Similarly, anyone who can assist officers with their investigation is also asked to get in touch."
Anyone with information about Mr Headley should contact police on 0131 311 3131.
People who read this story also read
- Motorcyclist knocked off bike was killed when another car ran over him
- Man is detained by police after body discovered lying in street
- Man raped a four-year-old child because 'he asked me to'
- Edinburgh street closed as grenade is destroyed in controlled explosion
- Two men rescued when yacht partially sinks after hitting rocks