A man has been arrested in connection with the death of a 33-year-old whose body was found in a house at a seaside town.
Mark McGauchie was discovered at a house in Cowal Place, Dunoon, Argyll and Bute, at about 1am on Monday.
A 33-year-old man has been arrested in connection with his death.
He is expected to appear in Dunoon Sheriff Court on Wednesday.
Police launched a murder inquiry after a post-mortem examination was carried out.
The dead man's relatives have been told and a report will be sent to the procurator fiscal.
People who read this story also read
- Three teenagers seriously injured after car crashes into embankment
- Boss told young Calor Gas employee he knew what bra she was wearing
- Two men and eight-year-old boy injured in 'large-scale' disturbance in park
- It could have been you: Do you have £3.6m Lotto ticket bought in Scotland?
- Rangers administrators still 'unable to reveal' pence in pound CVA offer