A motorist has died following a car crash in the Highlands in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The incident happened half a mile south of Carrbridge on the B9153 at around 12.15pm.
Only one vehicle was involved in the crash.
The motorist was declared dead at the scene.
The road was closed for around eight hours while officers carried out investigations.
People who read this story also read
- Road closed after two vehicles collide near Loch Ness
- Passenger fighting for her life and three others injured in road crash
- Woman trapped in car after three-vehicle collision near Inverness
- Is this the Beast of Cullen? 'Big cat' remains found at Moray beauty spot
- Two people taken to hospital and main road closed after collision