Harry Potter author JK Rowling has put the home where she wrote many of the books on the market for £2.25m.
The writer is looking to sell the eight-bedroom house in the Merchiston area of Edinburgh after moving elsewhere in the city.
Estate agents Rettie are selling the family home, where Rowling lived with her husband Dr Neil Murray and her three children.
In the prospectus for property, the home is described as being situated in "one of Edinburgh’s most exclusive conservation areas".
It has a "discreet landscaped and walled garden" and had undergone a redesign to "complement retained Victorian period features".
The Sunday Times Rich List estimated the writer’s fortune to be worth £560m in April this year after the success of her Harry Potter series.
People who read this story also read
- Man, 79, in critical condition after alleged assault at hospital
- Attack on man found lying in the street treated as attempted murder
- Five men arrested for 'rioting and mobbing' in Glasgow city centre
- Rangers fan sang The Billy Boys after being teased over team's performance
- Hundreds queue for hours to buy new Apple iPhone Five