A 24-year-old has appeared in court charged with murdering a man in West Lothian.
Kyle Montgomery, from Winchburgh, appeared at Livingston Sheriff Court on Monday over the death of Thomas Allwood.
Mr Allwood was found dead in the street in Broxburn.
The body of the 55-year-old was found by members of the public lying in Pyothall Road in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Montgomery made no plea nor declaration and was remanded in custody. The case has been continued for further examination.
People who read this story also read
- Man raped one woman and kicked another in the face, knocking out her teeth
- Carer carried out sex attacks on three elderly patients at nursing home
- Nursery where toddler wandered off near motorway is to close
- 1500 litres of milk spilled onto M8 after lorry overturns in collision
- Dentist who missed cancer lump to be put on supervision order